Are you looking to have a bigger impact? Do you get excited about helping marquee clients implement amazing marketing strategies to drive leads and build revenue?
Are you great at interacting via email and slack directly with clients VERY quickly?
We are looking for a person with a great attitude, a strong work ethic, and the willingness to learn new tasks to be a project manager with our company. If people tell you that you are one of the most organized people they have met, then this position is a good fit. Organization and attention to detail and fast communication is key.
We need someone who is VERY quick at responding to client requests and works Pacific time-zone hours.
The ideal client will have a proven track record of taking complex digital marketing projects from concept to completion.
Also, we need someone who is totally focused on being able to support our team and clients with project management experience.
We have regular check-ins and meetings with the rest of the production team. You must be good at self-direction and taking initiative.
You must be comfortable juggling multiple tasks and projects at once
- Proficient in ClickUp and Slack
- Proficient using Google Drive, including spreadsheets and Docs
- Willingness to learn new tasks
- Fast communication
- Good written English skills
- Good at keeping on top of what multiple clients need to do, multiple teammates need to do, and following up consistently multiple times until it gets done (we don’t want someone who is passive or submissive; you should be politely persistent).
- Many of our previous hires have excelled and risen to positions with more responsibility.
- Applicants with experience in project management is a plus.
Digital Marketing Project Experience
(NOTE: Please only apply through this page and do not contact us through other means or channels.)